Clean is just the beginning.
Getting clean is the first step toward recovery. Recovery means living a full, healthy life.
Recovery can happen when you get to the root of your problem, when you find out what made you start using, and what triggers you, pushing you to turn to substances or behaviors that harm you.
Retorno is a Jewish 12 steps program combining intensive group and individual therapy with a variety of holistic treatments. Get to the very essence of your addiction, and get the tools to achieve a full, real, and lasting recovery.
- 12 Step groups
- Group therapy
- Horseback riding therapy
- Animal-assisted therapy
- Adler-based groups
- Aggression groups
- Emotional sharing
- Individual therapy
- Somatic experiencing
- Private sessions with a sponsor
- PTSD treatment/trauma therapy
- Animal-assisted therapy
- Expressive writing therapy
- Bach remedies
- Horseback riding
- Workout machines, weight lifting, trampoline
- Sports: basketball, soccer, walking, running
- Bike riding
- Torah classes (optional)
- Daily prayer in a minyan (optional)
- Family therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family support meetings
- NA, AA, and GA groups
- Trips and tours
Detox program Goals
- Cessation of use and psychoactive substance addiction, gambling addiction and any other
- Finding and dealing of the reason that the patient was addicted to drugs
- Expressing emotions and increasing self-awareness
- Study patients seek help in an emergency
- Dealing with adversity and pain in everyday life
- Living environment normative adaptation [of study, work etc]
- Back to family and community
- Connecting community support factors (Kabul support, etc.)
- Treatment for addicts during the withdrawal phase is scheduled for seven months and conducted spiritual atmosphere. Treatment works on four levels:
Regular meetings with a social worker in order to alter thinking and create a therapeutic framework that will allow internalization and learning appropriate ways to deal with various difficulties and feelings.
Group sessions guided by professionals and take place three times a day. Patients share their problems and difficulties of their friends and colleagues who disagree with them are exposed to a common past and adversity alike. The group is a place where the patient checks himself in front of his social treatment. Those members confronted him in front of his behaviors and emotions.
Community creates a therapeutic intervention which is used to treat and each member serves another therapist. Agenda, hierarchy, self-responsibility, responsibility to the fans and the environment, are some of the tools of the therapeutic community treatment. Many times the team responds to community level and by using the community to advance the goals of treatment.
Family therapy and contact with families
Retorno see the patient from a systemic perspective, which means that it belongs in a reciprocal relationship. Great importance is given to the creation of a healthy family communication and understanding of addiction in the family.Please share this post!