Take the quiz to check key indicators for drug addiction. Find out if you need help with a substance abuse problem.
For the brief quiz:
Drug abuse problem
Answer a few questions to see how you would benefit from contacting us today.
Drug abuse problem
For the full quiz:
Answer a few questions to see if you would benefit from contacting us today.
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help recovering from addiction. Recovery from drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions is possible.
Overcome your addiction – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
Questions for people who abuse opioids or other drugs
1. Do you think about using drugs a lot?
2. Do you use drugs more than once a week?
3. Do you use drugs either to wake up in the morning or fall asleep at night?
4. Have you ever used one drug to counteract the effects of another drug?
5. Do you ever use two or more drugs at the same time?
6. Have you ever used prescription drugs for reasons they were not prescribed for?
7. Have you ever stolen drugs or stolen money to buy drugs?
8. Have you ever used a drug without knowing what it was supposed to do?
9. Does your family complain about your drug use?
10. Has your sexual relationship been affected by drugs?
11. Have you lost (or almost lost) friends or a job because of drug use?
12. Do you stay away from places, or people, that disapprove of your drug use?
13. Have you ever switched drugs, thinking that the problem was the particular drug you were using?
14. Do you ever feel guilty, embarrassed, or defensive about using drugs?
15. Would you like to stop using drugs, but haven’t yet figured out how?
16. Have you ever had legal problems related to your drug use?
17. Do you get blackouts or flashbacks?
18. Do you feel sick when you stop taking drugs?
19. Does your drug use interfere with eating or sleeping?
20. Have you ever lied about your drug use – to your family, employer, or doctor?
21. Does buying drugs take precedence over basic needs (food, childcare)?
22. Do you ever feel like you’ve gone crazy?
23. Have you ever used drugs to relieve stress, pressure, or emotional pain?
24. Have you ever taken an overdose of a drug?
25. Do you keep using, even though you suffer from the consequences of your drug use?
26. Do you panic when you think you may have run out of your drug?
27. Do you think life would be unbearable without drugs?