Take the quiz to check key indicators for food addiction and compulsive overeating. Find out if you need help with a substance abuse problem.
For the brief quiz:
Food addiction overeating problem
This is the brief quiz for food addiction and overeating problems.
For the full quiz:
Food addiction/compulsive overeating
Answer a few questions to see if you would benefit from contacting us today.
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help recovering from addiction. Recovery from drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions is possible.
Overcome your addiction – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
Food Addiction / Compulsive Overeating
1. Do you eat when you are very happy, very upset, or experience any other strong emotion?
2. Do you feel guilty or embarrassed about the way you eat?
3. Do you eat even when you’re not hungry?
4. Do you fantasize about being thin?
5. Do you deprive yourself of food to feel good, to feel in control, or to punish yourself?
6. Do you keep eating even after you’re full or even after you feel sick?
7. Do you sometimes binge?
8. Do you always need to have something in your mouth, like gum, candy, or a drink?
9. Do you eat differently in front of other people than you do alone?
10. Does the way you eat affect your lifestyle or health?
11. Do you vomit, over-exercise, or use laxatives to control your weight?
12. Do you feel powerful when you restrict your food or caloric intake?
13. Are the people you are close to worried about your health because of your weight or eating patterns?
14. Do you sometimes eat food that is raw, frozen, burned, or spoiled?
15. Do you finish what’s on other people’s plates so it shouldn’t go to waste?
16. Do certain foods make you lose control over how much you eat?
17. Has your weight yo-yoed several times?
18. Do you spend a lot of time debating what or how much to eat?