Retorno recognizes the importance of a website for all its customers, including people with sensory, cognitive, and functional disabilities.
Building a website accessible to all is one of our commitments. This was done according to Israeli Accessibility Guidance Standard 6655: “Guidelines for Web Content Accessibility” – AA level. This Israeli standard is identical to the guidelines of the Global Network Consortium W3C (excluding the country-specific changes and additions noted in it) – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
It should be noted that despite our efforts to make all web pages accessible, there may be parts of the site that are not yet entirely accessible. We continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the site as a part of our commitment to enable its usage by the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Usage of the site
The following are some of the actions taken in order to make the site accessible:
- Providing a text alternative to any non-text element
- Utilization of textual links rather than graphic links
- Allowing all actions to be performed and navigated using the keyboard
- Adding quick links that allow surfers to skip menus and go directly to the page contents
- Enhancing contrast to facilitate readability of texts
To caption font size
- To enlarge text: use Ctrl +
- To reduce text: use Ctrl –
- To return the text to its original size: Ctrl 0
Resizing the screen view
- To enlarge the screen: use F11
- To reduce the screen to its original size: use F11 again
Use the keyboard to navigate the site
You can browse the site using the keyboard. With TAB and SHIFT + TAB you can move between sections. Note that you can skip entire sections of the site. When you press TAB, you will see a hidden skip button that will allow you to easily jump between sections.
If you have difficulty surfing the site, or if you have a comment, please contact us:
email@example.comPlease share this post!