Take the test below to check key indicators for alcoholism. Find out if you need help with alcohol.
For the brief quiz:
Alcohol abuse problem
Answer a few questions to see how you would benefit from contacting us today.
Alcohol abuse problem
For the full quiz:
Answer a few questions to see if you would benefit from contacting us today.
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help with alcohol. Recovery from alcoholism and problem drinking is possible.
Overcome your addiction – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
Questions for problem drinkers and alcoholics
1. Have you ever thought your life would be better if you quit drinking?
2. Have you ever decided to control your drinking or quit, but your resolve only lasted for a short time?
3. Do people comment about your drinking?
4. Have you ever tried switching brands or types of drink to keep getting drunk?
5. Are you jealous of others who can drink without getting into trouble?
6. Does your drinking cause trouble at home or work or with driving?
7. Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking whenever you want?
8. Do you black out, with periods when you can’t remember things?
9. Do you drink when you are stressed out, anxious, sad, or after an argument with someone?
10. Do you drink in a way that others won’t know about it?
11. Can you handle more alcohol now than in the past?
12. Does it make you uncomfortable when you know that alcohol is not available?
13. Do feel shaky in the morning and reach for that first drink earlier than you used to?
14. Do you sometimes feel guilty about your drinking?
15. Does anyone in your family have an addiction of any kind?