Take the quiz to check key indicators for a codependence problem and living with an addict problem. Find out if you need help with a problem of abuse.
For the brief quiz:
Codependence/living with an addict problemThis is the brief quiz for Codependence/Living with an Addict problem.
Codependence/living with an addict problem
For the full quiz:
Codependence/living with an addictAnswer a few questions to see if you would benefit from contacting us today.
Codependence/living with an addict
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help recovering from addiction. Recovery from drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions is possible.
Overcome your addiction – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
Codependence / Living with an Addict
1. Have you ever lost time from work or school because of your relationship with an addict?
2. Have your relationships ever made you unhappy, or influenced your ambitions?
3. Has your reputation been affected by your relationships?
4. Have you ever felt guilty after manipulating a situation?
5. Did you ever pay debts bills or solve other money problems that belong to someone else?
6. Do you feel the need for revenge after a disagreement?
7. After winning an argument, did you feel you need to restate your point?
8. Do you stay in relationships until your last hope is gone?
9. Have you ever pushed off buying necessities because it may lead to an argument?
10. Did you ever stay in a degrading or dangerous relationship longer than you wanted to?
11. Do you drag old grievances into current discussions?
12. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations make you want to change someone else?
13. Do you ever think that if a loved one would only see things your way, life would be much better?
14. Have you ever considered hurting yourself in order to control another person’s behavior?
15. Do you have trouble sleeping because of a difficult relationship?