Take the quiz to check key indicators for gambling addiction. Find out if you need help with a gambling problem.
For the brief quiz:
Gambling addiction problemThis is the brief quiz for gambling addiction.
Gambling addiction problem
For the full quiz:
Gambling addictionAnswer a few questions to see if you would benefit from contacting us today.
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help recovering from a gambling addiction. Recovery from drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions is possible.
Overcome your addiction – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
Gambling Addiction / Am I addicted to gambling?
1. Do you sometimes spend more money or time than you plan to on gambling?
2. Do you think about gambling often, even when far away from potential gambling situations?
3. Have you tried unsuccessfully to stop gambling?
4. Do you need to wager increasing amounts of money in order to feel good, satisfied, or calm?
5. Do you often gamble until you run out of money?
6. Do you ever gamble to relieve stress, frustration, worry, or other negative feelings?
7. Do you want to celebrate good news or positive feelings by gambling?
8. Have other people had to bail you out of debts due to gambling?
9. Has gambling affected your family, schooling, or job?
10. Have you ever borrowed or stolen in order to finance gambling?
11. Have you ever sold an item in order to have money for gambling?
12. Have you ever lied to conceal how often you gamble or how much money you spend?
13. When you lose money gambling, do you think the solution is to gamble more and gain back your losses?
14. When you win money gambling, do you crave another chance to win even more?
15. Do you ever feel bad or guilty after gambling?
16. Do you ever do without basic necessities in order to finance your gambling?
17. Do you lose sleep because of gambling?
18. Have you ever thought about suicide because of complications due to gambling?