Take the quiz to check key indicators for an internet addiction problem. Find out if you need help overcoming an abuse problem.
For the brief quiz:
Internet addiction problem
For the full quiz:
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help recovering from addiction. Recovery from drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions is possible.
Overcome your addiction – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
1. Do you turn your computer on first thing in the morning?
2. Do you check your email before doing some other task that needs doing?
3. Do you feel a need to set limits on how long you will be online?
4. Do you often stay online “just another minute”?
5. Is shutting your computer the last thing you do every night?
6. Do you use the internet to form relationships?
7. When your internet connection is broken, do you feel an urgent need to get it back?
8. Are you preoccupied with being online during other activities?
9. Do you hide the amount of time you spend on line from others?
10. Do you neglect responsibilities because of the time you spend online?
11. Do you prefer online relationships to those in real life?
12. Do you get annoyed when someone interrupts you while on the computer?
13. When you walk away from the computer, do you try to figure out when is the next time you’ll be able to return?
14. Do you ever stay late at work so that you have more time to be online?
15. Do you think about online activities in order to calm down?
16. Do you sleep less than you need to because you are on the computer?
17. Have you tried to cut down your internet use and failed?
18. Does life without internet sound scary, bland, or joyless?
19. Do the people around you complain about how much time you spend online?
20. Do you get defensive when someone asks you what you’ve been doing online?
21. Does your job or schoolwork suffer because of the time you spend online?
22. Is being on the computer more exciting than being with people?
23. When you’re offline, do you have bad feelings (sadness, moodiness, depression, fatigue) that go away once you’re back online?
24. Is it easier to reach you through email or chat than by phone?
25. Have you ever lied about your computer or internet use?