Take the quiz to check key indicators for a sex addiction problem. Find out if you need help overcoming an abuse problem.
For the brief quiz:
Sex addiction problem
This is the brief quiz for a Sex Addiction problem.
Sex addiction problem
For the full quiz:
Answer a few questions and see how you would benefit from contacting us today.
The answers don’t provide a diagnosis, but if you answer yes more than once, reach out to Retorno for a complimentary consult. Call or just fill out the contact form and click Send.
Find out more about residential treatment at Retorno, Retorno’s detox program, or support for staying sober for recovering addicts in the community. At Retorno, a range of holistic treatment options are available to help you restart your life.
This self-test can be a first step in determining if you need professional help recovering from addiction. Recovery from drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions is possible.
Overcome your Sex Addiction problem – substance abuse rehab in Israel
Reach out today to Retorno. At Retorno you can expect the highest level of care as you rebuild, reconnect, and recover.
1. Are you often preoccupied with sex?
2. Do you sometimes feel guilty or bad about your sexual behavior?
3. Is it difficult for you to stop your sexual behavior even when it is inappropriate in your own eyes?
4. Do your friends, or your partner, express concern about your sexual behavior?
5. Have your sexual activities ever caused you to lose a relationship or job?
6. Have you ever engaged in unsafe sexual practices, even though you knew it might cause harm?
7. Have you tried to change or stop certain aspects of your sexual behavior, but failed?
8. Do you hide certain sexual activities from others, or worry that others will find out?
9. Do your sexual behaviors go against your value system?
10. Do you sometimes feel degraded by your sexual behaviors?
11. Were you ever abused sexually?
12. Were you aware that your parents had romantic or sexual problems?
13. Do any of your sexual activities border on illegal (or are definitely illegal)?
14. Have you ever attempted to have sex (or actually had sex) with minors or vulnerable adults?
15. Do you feel like your sexual desires are a main part of your life?
16. Do you often masturbate?
17. Do you frequently visit porn sites or chat rooms on the internet?
18. Do you rely on sexually explicit material to achieve sexual pleasure?
19. Does thinking about sex interfere with your concentration at school or work?
20. Has your sexual acting out caused problem for you or your family in any way (emotionally, financially, physically, or spiritually)?
21. Did you ever have sex with someone without knowing their name?
22. Did you ever trade sex for money, gifts, or favors?
23. Does it seem like you can’t ever get enough sex?
24. Did you ever stay in a relationship even after it became physically or emotionally abusive?
25. Do you see other people as objects for your sexual pleasure?
26. Has your sexual behavior ever affected your reputation?
27. Have you ever had multiple partners in one day?
28. Has your need for chat, porn, and online relationships become greater than your need for real relationships and intimacy?
29. Do relationships turn sour after the sexual novelty has worn off?
30. Have you ever knowingly exposed a partner to a sexually transmitted disease?
31. Have you hurt other people by actions related to your sexual pursuits (e.g. missing appointments, lying to friends)?
32. Do you flit from one lover or relationship to another?
33. Do you believe that the right person will solve your lust problem?
34. After sex, do you want to get away from your partner as soon as possible?
35. Have you ever sought help for your sexual behaviors or obsessions?
36. As time goes on, do you find that you need more and more stimulation and sex?
37. Do you need to fantasize during sex?
38. Do you feel that your emotional or sexual need for others is destructive?
39. Has sex become a way to cope or relieve stress or anxiety?
40. When someone makes a sexual overture to you, do you feel an irresistible need to comply?